2021 Mini-Grant Winners
KY CEC would like to congratulate the following teachers for being awarded a $650 mini-grant:
- Misti Carr at NKCES Regional Program in Cold Spring, KY is using her mini-grant to implement her project, Supporting a Culturally Diverse STEAM Program.
- Savannah Boone at Larue County High School in Hodgenville, KY is using her mini-grant to assist with funding of The Hawk Hut: A Coffee Shop with a Cause.
- Sara Leonard of Graves County Schools in Hickory, KY is using her mini-grant to purchase an IPad and writing pen to allow students to interact with classroom content not available to them on current technology.
- Amanda Bruce and Rebecca Keown from Bullitt County Schools and Ohio Valley Educational Cooperative are using their mini-grant for the implementation of Mathematics Instruction for MSD Classrooms using the CSA Model and Manipulatives.
- Amber Hobdy at Pulaski County Schools in Somerset, KY is using her mini-grant to create an Assistive Technology ToolKit to assist with feature matching during evaluations and consultations for students.
- Stacy Bewley of North Bullitt High School in Shepherdsville, KY is using her mini-grant to assist with implementation of the North Bullitt High School Sensory Room.
- Amanda Bell of Erlanger-Elsmere Independent Schools in Erlanger, KY is using her mini-grant to implement a Class Business Celebrating Birthdays.
- Miranda Reed at Mayfield Independent Public Schools in Mayfield, KY is using her mini-grant to assist with implementation of a Sensory Garden for students to use all their senses to experience plants with a variety of colors.
- Dylan Griffin of Hart County Schools in Munfordville, KY is using his mini-grant to provide Alternate Seating for students to support students in the classroom transitioning back after COVID.
- Shannon Ellis of Hart County Schools in Munfordville, KY is using mini-grant funding to expand on materials needed for Engagement and Focus in the classroom
Posted: 21 June, 2021