Exhibit, Advertise, and Sponsor
Become an Exhibitor
CEC L.I.V.E. will offer exhibitors an opportunity to connect with special education administrators and teachers from around the country – not only are our attendees actively involved in day-to-day education, they also control and influence purchasing decisions for their schools and institutions. We estimate an attendance of 4,000+ at this year’s virtual event.
Exhibitors receive the following benefits with each virtual exhibit booth:
- Opportunity to chat with attendees during dedicated exhibit hall hours
- Upload video and/or create live, interactive sessions with attendees
- Track engagement and connectivity with attendees
- Contact information for attendees who connect with you in your booth (including name, address, and email)
- Offer deals and offers or conduct giveaways or other incentives
- Provide contact info, links, and other options for attendees to connect
All exhibitors will be highlighted in the exhibitor/sponsor loop within the mobile app and will receive a logo on the virtual event website.
Why Become a Virtual Exhibitor?
This year’s virtual event promises to unite special educators from around the country – prospective attendees face lower barriers to entry in terms of cost, travel logistics, and scheduling. For exhibitors, travel costs, booth furniture/setup, and other costs are also reduced.
In addition, exhibitors have the ability to engage with attendees for weeks after the official end date of the convention – CEC L.I.V.E. will remain available online for at least 75 days. And you’ll also have more ways to connect and track ROI than ever before.
Reserve your Virtual Booth Today!
Sponsorships Are Available
CEC L.I.V.E. features sponsorships available at a range of price points to enhance your brand-building efforts and increase your opportunities to connect with attendees. Kevin can help you find the options that best meet your goals.